Subscribe to SANCB newsletter
We have so many services where we can utilise your donation. We can use it to provide training to students at our Optima College in either computer literacy, call centre or braille literate.
Or we can use it to subsidise essential equipment for visually impaired persons, like a white cane or a braille machine.
Or we can use it to restore sight to people who are needlessly blind. Imagine the difference you can make in the life of an individual if you help transform him from blind to sighted!
See our 2010/2011 Biennial Review document below to see what we have done with the money we have received from generous donors.
We can give you an 18A certificate because we are a registered NGO - this means you can claim back some money from SARS.
- Support a specific project
- Get a MySchool card
- Give in Celebration: Request donations instead of gifts and use a celebration to help blind people. For weddings, christenings, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, and so forth.
- Leave a gift in your will: make a bequest to us in your Will - so that the good you do can carry on.
- Fundraise for us
- Employ a blind person
- Volunteer your skills and time to us
- Spread our message on social networks
- Spread the word to family and friends
- Give gifts in kind
Call us on 012 452-3811 or contact us via email so we can discuss how you can help us.
What is the banking details for the South African National Council for the Blind?
I want to make a donation to you.
Standard Bank Marketlink account
Account No.: 017513871
Account Name: South African National Council for the Blind
Branch Code: 011245