How can I help you?

Photo of a blind child being toiught to use a Perkins Brailler

We can give you an 18A certificate because we are a registered NGO - this means you can claim back some money from SARS.

You can:

  • Support a specific project
  • Get a MySchool card
  • Give in Celebration: Request donations instead of gifts and use a celebration to help blind people. For weddings, christenings, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, and so forth.
  • Leave a gift in your will: make a bequest to us in your Will - so that the good you do can carry on.
  • Fundraise for us
  • Employ a blind person
  • Volunteer your skills and time to us
  • Spread our message on social networks
  • Spread the word to family and friends
  • Give gifts in kind

Call us on 012 452-3811 or contact us via email so we can discuss how you can help us.