How can I help you?
We can give you an 18A certificate because we are a registered NGO - this means you can claim back some money from SARS.
- Support a specific project
- Get a MySchool card
- Give in Celebration: Request donations instead of gifts and use a celebration to help blind people. For weddings, christenings, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, and so forth.
- Leave a gift in your will: make a bequest to us in your Will - so that the good you do can carry on.
- Fundraise for us
- Employ a blind person
- Volunteer your skills and time to us
- Spread our message on social networks
- Spread the word to family and friends
- Give gifts in kind
Call us on 012 452-3811 or contact us via email so we can discuss how you can help us.